lovelove;

Monday, November 24, 2008

Alright, I shall have a November entry. Attachment is pretty alright, im doing well. But sometimes I just miss going back to school. I miss my friends and the food there! Haha. But anyway, im doing pretty fine now! :D

Ballet is fine too over at anchorvale. But I miss dancing ballet with the girls!!!!! And ms pang! I need to dance like super badly. But the working hours is holding me back so im just waiting for the right time to go back for class. Going back to dance is a need. Advance2 is a maybe. I guess now my technique and strength has gone down by a lot and my muscles are becoming more wobbly. Haha.
Concert on the 10th dec!! the kids are going to look so cute in the ladybug suit and bunny ears. Heh.

We just had our own mini bbq at bay water last sat! had fun eating and lazing around before heading back home to sleep. Sunday was another lazing day for us! Nebo volleyball next Sunday, it’s been awhile since I went to the beach. Time to soak up the sunnnnnnnn. (;

ASA card in December, baby and I are going to visit our favourite places of interest if we can. Maybe from escape to wild wild wet to Singapore flyer to the zoo and sentosa? HOHOHO. I can’t wait! :D

On another note, Christmas is coming!!! (gatherings, presents and church carnival!) (:

Was at dunman few weeks ago to attend the anniversary dinner, indeed the school has brought back fond memories and the new infrastructure now is really nice! The indoor courts, staff room and canteen look all better now! Had a great time catching up with those who were there, really nice seeing all of you guys again! =)
Supper @ simpang with baby and co after that! Mushroom cheese prata / mashed potato / ice teh tarik GRANDE! :D

Time to go! toodles! :D

it's been a long 20 months, and im enjoying every moment with you baby! loves! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home