school is going to reopen next week, like time really flies. and for the next whole sem i'll need to wake up early and travel down to sentosa for school. guess i'll really dread having to wake up much earlier as compared to studying at tp. but, sentosa would be really fun and exciting i suppose! :D
and im still waiting for my time table. ):
teacher's course this week and thus, no A2 class this afternoon. its raining hippopotamus and dinosaurs now, lucky we're gg to the beach tmr instead. hope the sun will be out tmr because I WANNA PLAY SOME VBALL!!! HAHA. :D
OKAY, I HAVE NTG MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT FOR NOW.
goodbye yo! :D
and im still waiting for my time table. ):
teacher's course this week and thus, no A2 class this afternoon. its raining hippopotamus and dinosaurs now, lucky we're gg to the beach tmr instead. hope the sun will be out tmr because I WANNA PLAY SOME VBALL!!! HAHA. :D
OKAY, I HAVE NTG MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT FOR NOW.
goodbye yo! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home